Echo Bluff Pet Policy
Services animals are always welcome
Campgrounds and RV – please see State Park pet policies
Cats are not permitted within any lodging facilities
- Echo Bluff State Park MUST be made aware of your intent to travel with your animal(s) in
advance of your arrival. Pets are only permitted in pet-friendly accommodations and this
availability is extremely limited.
- Owners must sign waiver of liability and leave a contact phone number upon check-in
- Dogs are not permitted within any areas of The Lodge, on any decks or balconies of The Lodge
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times when outside of cabin accommodations
- We kindly ask that owners are good neighbors while traveling with your pets by cleaning up
after dogs at all times while on property. Baggies can be obtained at various locations
throughout the park.
- Dogs are not permitted on bedding or furniture in cabins
- Dogs left in the cabin unattended must be secured in a kennel
- The Echo Bluff State Park lodging Pet Fee is $20 per dog, per night (maximum of two dogs)
- A small amount of rental kennels are available by contacting the Front Desk in advance. Rental
kennels are available for $10 per night.
- If a pet is ever left alone in accommodations, the provided door hanger must be used to alert all
team members of the presence of the pet.
- Understand that daily housekeeping service will not be performed until arranged with the front
desk to ensure safety standards.
- Cost for damages will be the responsibility of the owner and may start at $100.
Approved Pet-Friendly Accommodations:
4-bedroom Cabin – McMahan
2-bedroom Cabin – Coneflower
2-bedroom Cabin – Primrose